We own a convertible, and the small rear power window appears to have come loose from the power window gears. How do you get to it?
Rear power windom issue on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in East Palatka, FL
- Water Pump Replacement ($396 - 522) in Venango, NE
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Ladora, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 193) in Dry Creek, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($180 - 225) in Jacumba, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($287 - 439) in Fennville, MI