I have just installed a power outlet in the rear of my 2008 PT Cruiser base model. The user manual says it should be hot all of the time. Unfortunately, it shuts off when the car does. I have shifted the number 11 fuse to see if that fixed it...Nope. Any other suggestions?
Rear power outlet turning off when vehicle shuts off. on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- malfunction light stays on
- Car is heating. Changed thermostat. Radiator makes a rumbling noise
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?