I have just installed a power outlet in the rear of my 2008 PT Cruiser base model. The user manual says it should be hot all of the time. Unfortunately, it shuts off when the car does. I have shifted the number 11 fuse to see if that fixed it...Nope. Any other suggestions?
Rear power outlet turning off when vehicle shuts off. on 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- What causes a car to shut off when its hot?? Sometimes it runs but then cut off
- Running lights good, no brake lights):
- My 2006 pt cruiser running lights and break lights don't work.bu
- How do I remove the electrical connector from p/steering pressure switch?
- Does my 2001 pt cruzier havre a transmission control switch or neutral safety