How much will it cost to repair a missing window in the rear passenger window? It's small in size but it had a keyhole placed in it that spider cracked to nothing.
Rear Passenger Window on 1991 Toyota MR2
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Questions
- My 1993 MR2 ran for about 7 miles then just stopped.Now will crank over but no Spark.This was her first trip of the season being garaged for 5 months
- 1993 Toyota MR2, non turbo. The powersteering light continues to go on and off
- Car starts then sputters off when idling
- Have a 93 MR2 wont run/start will crank over
- 1993 MR2 will not start.
1991 Toyota MR2 Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Fargo, GA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Harbert, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($679 - 1,071) in Fort Loramie, OH
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($250 - 508) in Elk Grove, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($104 - 118) in Greenville, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($234 - 320) in Princeton, CA