I have a 2003 ML500 and the rear passenger door won't lock manually or with the remote. It makes like three clicking sound when you use the remote to try to lock it. All the other doors works just fine. Please help!
Rear passenger door won't lock on 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML50030 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- car will not accelerate at the first start in the morning
- My power steering stops working when engine warms up and works only when > 1000 RPM. This behavior didn't changed or got worse in last 2500 miles
- cruise control stopped working . parked car and now won't go into gear.