tried doors to see if all were locked, the rear passenger door was not. Set off alarm.
rear passenger door will not auto lock, need area of general cost of repair. on 2003 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2003 Ford Escape Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Scioto Furnace, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - $161) in Colon, NE
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - $101) in Waukee, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Troy, SC
- Window Switch Replacement ($355 - $403) in Temple, NH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Mapleton, ND