I took my car to get tires and they said the rear passenger ball joint is bad. When I was looking up information, it appears that I may have to replace the entire rear suspension system to fix this. Is that right?
Rear passenger Ball Joint needs replaced on 2007 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- Why does the blue light for coolant stay on?
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?