Rear of the vehicle won't lift. Checked air suspension switch under dash, switch was on. It may be up at one point, but as I start to drive, it drops. It's low again once I get to my destination.
rear of the vehicle won't lift. on 2001 Lincoln Navigator
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?