When coming to stop when braking hear a slight knock or creak from rear Had sound diagnosed was told rear brakes pads need to be replaced. Had pads replaced still hear noise when letting off the pedal and reapplying brakes when moving slow. Could this be a rear suspension problem and not the brakes?
Rear Noise on 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Were the rotors turned as well, maybe glazed.
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata16 reports
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
2009 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Cumming, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($167 - 250) in Violet, LA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($775 - 1,032) in Troy, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($248 - 367) in Barnum, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,010 - 1,270) in Geneva, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($172 - 203) in Barnesville, MN