When coming to stop when braking hear a slight knock or creak from rear Had sound diagnosed was told rear brakes pads need to be replaced. Had pads replaced still hear noise when letting off the pedal and reapplying brakes when moving slow. Could this be a rear suspension problem and not the brakes?
Rear Noise on 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Were the rotors turned as well, maybe glazed.
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata18 reports
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2009 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Cumming, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($611 - 1,163) in Violet, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($289 - 418) in Troy, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - 1,717) in Barnum, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 104) in Geneva, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($413 - 433) in Barnesville, MN