When coming to stop when braking hear a slight knock or creak from rear Had sound diagnosed was told rear brakes pads need to be replaced. Had pads replaced still hear noise when letting off the pedal and reapplying brakes when moving slow. Could this be a rear suspension problem and not the brakes?
Rear Noise on 2009 Hyundai Sonata
1 answer 2 comments
Were the rotors turned as well, maybe glazed.
1 answerFebruary 14, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2009
1 answerJune 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work