when I sit in the car or someone is sitting in the back seat the car is making a squicky noise. I have tried to see if this noise happends while I drive or go over bumps but I have not noticed anything. I took the car to the dealer and they told me that I need to change the rear heim joints at almost 600.00 dollars. I think they're trying to rip me off. what could this noise be coming from? It sound like the spring on an old mattress while jumping on it!....
rear noise on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC
2 answersJuly 02, 2014
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC Questions
- I have the failed exhaust camshaft solenoid on my c280 and wanted to know if I can get it fixed under the recall for this problem?
- an engine was put in my car, now it shows the 02 sensor swapped. the cooling fan
- cost of EGR valve replacement or repairing
- What do these codes mean: P2190 and P2188? Re: check engine light?
- what do you call sway bar end link in Spanish?