would it be easier to pull the engine to replace the rear main seal, or the transaxle
rear main oil seal on 1995 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2013
3 answersJanuary 11, 2010
2 answersJune 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($381 - $472) in Chidester, AR
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - $213) in Ralph, SD
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($107 - $138) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Starter Replacement ($312 - $632) in Bethlehem, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - $382) in Parkton, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($314 - $1,178) in Heilwood, PA