would it be easier to pull the engine to replace the rear main seal, or the transaxle
rear main oil seal on 1995 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerDecember 03, 2013
3 answersJanuary 11, 2010
1 answerMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car