I disassemble my Ford Expedition liftgate door latch, to find out both cables; the one for opening the glass and the door itself were broken or plastic tip to hold cabel in place were broknn. Do you know where to buy those? Any part number or ways to fix those?
Rear Liftgate door latch cables broken on 1999 Ford Expedition
Asked by for the 1999 Ford Expedition
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
March 04, 2011
Try the Ford dealer parts department..
This week's top 10
1999 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($196 - $333) in Preston, MN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($211 - $531) in Willits, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Farmington, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($163 - $330) in Cleveland, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($211 - $227) in Bixby, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($430 - $964) in Newark, AR