I disassemble my Ford Expedition liftgate door latch, to find out both cables; the one for opening the glass and the door itself were broken or plastic tip to hold cabel in place were broknn. Do you know where to buy those? Any part number or ways to fix those?
Rear Liftgate door latch cables broken on 1999 Ford Expedition
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user69083 ,
March 04, 2011
Try the Ford dealer parts department..
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
1999 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Preston, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($476 - 722) in Willits, CA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($182 - 213) in Farmington, ME
- Heater Core Replacement ($701 - 898) in Cleveland, NC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 73) in Bixby, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($200 - 271) in Newark, AR