Started a few months ago to not lift all the way but it would stay open, then about a month ago stopped lifting at all and when it is pushed up, will not stay. Drops immediately.
Rear lift door will not lift and stay open on it's own. on 2005 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2005 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($109 - 155) in Byron, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($29 - 66) in Westford, MA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($248 - 481) in Olpe, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lyman, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($190 - 263) in Arlington, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($182 - 301) in Fort Plain, NY