I just replaced the water pump in my van. Checked the hoses, thermostat etc. They are fine. I keep getting a hissing from the rear heater, and the carpet gets wet and steam escapes from the rear heater. I'm putting 2 gallons of water/coolant in it every day. What could be the problem? Is it an expensive fix? Thanks.
Rear heater on 1994 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be