The lever opening the rear hatch broke inside the door. I have to open the hatch to gain access to my rear lights--one of which is out. How can I gan access to the mechanism in order to repair it myself?
rear hatch broken on 2001 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- When I park my car and I try to turn it back on it wont start I have get a jump
- Steps to replacing back glass. Doesn't seem to fit.
- The side mirrors don't operate with the switch. Cruise control doesn't work eith
- The radio doesn't light up goes on n then it doesn't It's the radio with the tr
- I am having trouble quoting how much body mounts would cost in labor alone.