rear end suspension on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320

what is the name of the piece in the rear end of the car that looks like a tie rod end?

by in Belington, WV on April 19, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , April 19, 2012
i think your talking about a ball joint