When I come to a stop at times, my 05 Xterra's rear end seems to hold up, as if I am towing something heavy. I hit the gas and my RPMs and engine rev but it is as if something is holding back on the rear end. It does not do it all the time, and if I hit the gas and then let off of the gas it seems to "kick out" and is fine.
Rear end seems to be "holding up" after I stop and then start out again. on 2005 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- I took apart exhaust pipe blow the cats and cleaned them out. Now it won't star
- I put a new thermostat in and it is still over heating/and blowing out antifreez
- missing also knocking was graduale
- After about 5 to 10 mins of driving, engine stops,re-starting is hard, pls why?
- Shut off and now won't turn over much less start. Batt is good, dash lights on
2005 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($423 - 594) in Fort Benton, MT
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Denair, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($364 - 542) in Saint Jacob, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($964 - 1,322) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 337) in Viking, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Athol Springs, NY