When I come to a stop at times, my 05 Xterra's rear end seems to hold up, as if I am towing something heavy. I hit the gas and my RPMs and engine rev but it is as if something is holding back on the rear end. It does not do it all the time, and if I hit the gas and then let off of the gas it seems to "kick out" and is fine.
Rear end seems to be "holding up" after I stop and then start out again. on 2005 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2005 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Fort Benton, MT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Denair, CA
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Saint Jacob, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 66) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($24 - 31) in Viking, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Athol Springs, NY