Can you replace a 97 pathfinder rear end with a 94 pathfinders rear end
rear end replacement on 1997 Nissan Pathfinder
ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 02, 2010
check with the junkyard you are getting it from. you need to verify the gear ratio is exact or needs to be changes. you may also need to check the brakes that may need to be changed as well. the easy answer is yes but with conditions.
2 answersMarch 27, 2011
2 answersOctober 29, 2010
3 answersJuly 16, 2010
1 answerSeptember 23, 2014
2 answersJanuary 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
1997 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($165 - 263) in Cherokee, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 251) in Renwick, IA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Schofield, WI
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Valdosta, GA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($574 - 596) in Tioga Center, NY
- Driveshaft U-Joint Replacement ($131 - 235) in Zenia, CA