comes on and off while the car idles.
Rear end of 2005 Escalade is making a whining noise. The low pressure Oil Light on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2005 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Hopkinsville, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Usk, WA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Minturn, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($118 - 149) in Logan, WV
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($96 - 211) in Millcreek, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 143) in Muldoon, TX