i have never replaced brakes and would like some help
rear end brakes on 1990 Buick LeSabre
2 answersJuly 05, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2012
0 answersAugust 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($114 - 160) in Kintyre, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - 408) in La Grange, CA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ione, OR
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($109 - 160) in South Hero, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($381 - 465) in Los Altos, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($819 - 1,034) in Fabius, NY