where is the rear end bolt on 89 caprice to add gear lube?
rear end bolt? on 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 416) in Alvarado, MN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($286 - 362) in Glen Echo, MD
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Eastabuchie, MS
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($361 - 702) in Stinson Beach, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($329 - 357) in Linkwood, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($706 - 757) in Mount Pleasant, UT