what rear end do i have? dana40 dana60
rear end on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
Verified for the Dodge Ram 250011 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 2500159 reports
2 answersOctober 25, 2010
1 answerNovember 08, 2015
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Blue Rock, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($164 - $363) in Lost Nation, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Paulina, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($247 - $352) in Gracey, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - $457) in Tad, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($753 - $776) in Bethlehem, CT