when i go up hill it seems like my car dont have enough power and it feels like my rear end is slipping i can hear a loud noise but it stops as soon as i let go of the gas can someone help pls
rear end on 1993 Ford Aerostar
1 answerDecember 13, 2013
2 answersDecember 13, 2013
1 answerDecember 17, 2013
Verified for the Ford Aerostar10 reports
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
- What would the cost be to fix the rear abs brakes?
- can i get a diagram for the heat and air? i cant get it to blow out of vents inside.
- My wipers don't "flip", so they "chatter" in all but the heaviest rain. Help!