the rear doors will not lock with the switch on the drivers door.no sound can be heard when using the switch on the rear door.
rear door locks do not work on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersNovember 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Snydertown, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($159 - 357) in Newberry Springs, CA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Wolbach, NE
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Philipsburg, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Briggsville, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($108 - 138) in Gardendale, TX