the rear doors will not lock with the switch on the drivers door.no sound can be heard when using the switch on the rear door.
rear door locks do not work on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersNovember 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.