the rear doors will not lock with the switch on the drivers door.no sound can be heard when using the switch on the rear door.
rear door locks do not work on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
2 answersNovember 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.