the panel on the rear inside door is missing a screw and the whole panel is loose. I tried several screws but it appears the hole is to big for an average size screw. Is there a clip and washer suppose to be on the inside or to be used with a bolt. What am I missing?
rear door inside door panel on 1999 Toyota Camry
Do you mean the passenger door panels. The arm rest has a big screw (no washer). I am sure your local dealer or wrecking yard would have one. There are lots of push in door clips that secure the door panel to the door frame.
1 answerAugust 23, 2015
1 answerMay 25, 2009
1 answerApril 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 25, 2012
This week's top 10
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Tad, WV
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($191 - 452) in Richland, TX
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Cerrillos, NM
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Mc Intire, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 77) in Lares, PR
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 141) in Alma Center, WI