the panel on the rear inside door is missing a screw and the whole panel is loose. I tried several screws but it appears the hole is to big for an average size screw. Is there a clip and washer suppose to be on the inside or to be used with a bolt. What am I missing?
rear door inside door panel on 1999 Toyota Camry
Do you mean the passenger door panels. The arm rest has a big screw (no washer). I am sure your local dealer or wrecking yard would have one. There are lots of push in door clips that secure the door panel to the door frame.
1 answerMay 25, 2009
1 answerAugust 23, 2015
1 answerApril 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 25, 2012
This week's top 10
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - $238) in Tad, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($510 - $1,429) in Richland, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Cerrillos, NM
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($227 - $494) in Mc Intire, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($302 - $497) in Lares, PR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($608 - $815) in Alma Center, WI