the panel on the rear inside door is missing a screw and the whole panel is loose. I tried several screws but it appears the hole is to big for an average size screw. Is there a clip and washer suppose to be on the inside or to be used with a bolt. What am I missing?
rear door inside door panel on 1999 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
Do you mean the passenger door panels. The arm rest has a big screw (no washer). I am sure your local dealer or wrecking yard would have one. There are lots of push in door clips that secure the door panel to the door frame.
1 answerMay 25, 2009
1 answerAugust 23, 2015
1 answerApril 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Tad, WV
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 321) in Richland, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cerrillos, NM
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($151 - 197) in Mc Intire, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,336 - 1,646) in Lares, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($459 - 712) in Alma Center, WI