the panel on the rear inside door is missing a screw and the whole panel is loose. I tried several screws but it appears the hole is to big for an average size screw. Is there a clip and washer suppose to be on the inside or to be used with a bolt. What am I missing?
rear door inside door panel on 1999 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
Do you mean the passenger door panels. The arm rest has a big screw (no washer). I am sure your local dealer or wrecking yard would have one. There are lots of push in door clips that secure the door panel to the door frame.
1 answerMay 25, 2009
1 answerAugust 23, 2015
1 answerApril 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Tad, WV
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($298 - 413) in Richland, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($291 - 410) in Cerrillos, NM
- 150,000 Mile Service ($272 - 380) in Mc Intire, IA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 243) in Lares, PR
- Window Switch Replacement ($523 - 545) in Alma Center, WI