I have a 2005 escalade and the rear tailgate door is locked and i cant open it. the rest of the locks work. how do i get it open?
rear door on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
ANSWER by user69083,
November 07, 2010
You may have to get into the rear compartment and remove the interior trim from the tailgate door and check out the mechanism to try to get it open. You could also go to a locksmith if you think the key lock is faulty, maybe he could help you.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade71 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade75 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade154 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade12 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?