I have a 2005 escalade and the rear tailgate door is locked and i cant open it. the rest of the locks work. how do i get it open?
rear door on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
ANSWER by user69083,
November 07, 2010
You may have to get into the rear compartment and remove the interior trim from the tailgate door and check out the mechanism to try to get it open. You could also go to a locksmith if you think the key lock is faulty, maybe he could help you.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade73 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade70 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade150 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??