I have a 2005 escalade and the rear tailgate door is locked and i cant open it. the rest of the locks work. how do i get it open?
rear door on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
ANSWER by user69083 ,
November 07, 2010
You may have to get into the rear compartment and remove the interior trim from the tailgate door and check out the mechanism to try to get it open. You could also go to a locksmith if you think the key lock is faulty, maybe he could help you.
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade76 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade156 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade12 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade73 reports
1 answerJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?