and would it be necessary to replace the bolts & bushings ?
rear disc pad removal and replacement on 2008 Mazda CX-7
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-7 Questions
- Why is it that I have to change my driver side headlights so many times in 1yr
- How can I resolve an error C1168?
- Front Seat backrest will not move to the upright position. Seat moves back
- how much to repair a timing belt
- My passenger side low beam headlight has an electrical problem?? We have had to change the light blub 4 times in 1 year. The connection is over-heating and melting. Got a new plug and it did not help. Any suggestions?
2008 Mazda CX-7 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Damon, TX
- Starter Replacement ($396 - $498) in Bladen, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($232 - $285) in Lincoln Park, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($661 - $971) in Angora, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($238 - $277) in Vancourt, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($369 - $458) in Lucas, OH