I heard a loud rumble from the rear end and had a diagnostic which stated there is a problem with the rear differential and its leaking oil. Does this mean it needs to be replaced and how costly is this type of repair?
Rear Differential repair on 1998 Ford Expedition
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
1 answerMay 18, 2010
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerMarch 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif