I heard a loud rumble from the rear end and had a diagnostic which stated there is a problem with the rear differential and its leaking oil. Does this mean it needs to be replaced and how costly is this type of repair?
Rear Differential repair on 1998 Ford Expedition
1 answerAugust 05, 2010
1 answerMay 18, 2010
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
1 answerMarch 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek