I just purchased this Dodge ram van because it has low miles for a 2002 vehicle, 66,000 miles and the rear diffential is leaking. I purchased a power train warranty for the vehicle but it dosen't take affect until I reach 1000 miles or 45 days which ever comes first.
rear differential on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1 answerMay 04, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2009
1 answerMay 07, 2012
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- 98 dodge cargo van. Turns off randomly when I drive it,but turns back on. Help!
- Why does my check engine light come on and off all the time? I
- 3.9L.AC unit turns on motor revs way too high and down too much
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.
- How is the suspension different from a pickup?