There is a whining noise coming from the back side of my 2001 Ford Expedition. It's more apparent when I accelerate the vehicle down the interstate. However, when I release the accelerator the noise lessens. I was told this could be the rear differential. Is this true and how much would something like this cost??
Rear Differential on 2001 Ford Expedition
Asked by Visitor for the 2001 Ford Expedition
1 answerJune 02, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2010
1 answerMay 18, 2010
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif