There is a whining noise coming from the back side of my 2001 Ford Expedition. It's more apparent when I accelerate the vehicle down the interstate. However, when I release the accelerator the noise lessens. I was told this could be the rear differential. Is this true and how much would something like this cost??
Rear Differential on 2001 Ford Expedition
1 answerJune 02, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2010
1 answerMay 18, 2010
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Security light stays on won't get no gas and wont crank
- Not getting fire to the fuel pump not getting fire to the crank system.
- Hey all, i am completely stumped on a 2000 ford with a 5.4 ltr auto 4wd truck.
- What do y'all think my problem is?
- Why does my positive terminal spark real bad after I change the starter?