There is a whining noise coming from the back side of my 2001 Ford Expedition. It's more apparent when I accelerate the vehicle down the interstate. However, when I release the accelerator the noise lessens. I was told this could be the rear differential. Is this true and how much would something like this cost??
Rear Differential on 2001 Ford Expedition
1 answerJune 02, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2010
1 answerMay 18, 2010
0 answersAugust 30, 2010
1 answerNovember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek