I have a few strips in my rear window defroster that don't heat up any more. Can they be fixed or do I have to by a new rear windshield?
Rear Defroster on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($438 - 1,168) in Phelps, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($102 - 149) in Limon, CO
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($345 - 402) in Auburndale, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Gill, CO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 698) in Ryegate, MT
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($333 - 540) in Belle Plaine, KS