When I press the rear defogger button, the red LED lights up if I hold my finger on the button, but as soon as I remove my finger, the light goes off. It seems like the toggle switch is not "sticky" and I can't turn on my defogger. I have checked the fuse box and the defogger fuse is fine (not blown). Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot the problem is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Rear defogger not working on 2002 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?