I have bought two bose speaker covers for the rear deck how do I remove the old ones and replace them. there are four holes on the back of new covers but are they snap-in or screw holes? Do I have to get the whole rear deck carpeting off to do this? please show me how in detail.
rear deck speaker cover on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
Asked by for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
- All dash lights are flickering when I put the turn singles on
- I have been using premium gasoline, should I switch to pure gasoline?
- I can't get the top to go down. The red light on the convertible switch keeps blinking. Any suggestions?
- What is the radio code
- how do you get the hardtop off the convertable?
1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($347 - $440) in Menasha, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($488 - $678) in Somerset, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Canyon, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($592 - $1,763) in Worthington, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($706 - $864) in Litchfield, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($249 - $475) in Fort Knox, KY