I have bought two bose speaker covers for the rear deck how do I remove the old ones and replace them. there are four holes on the back of new covers but are they snap-in or screw holes? Do I have to get the whole rear deck carpeting off to do this? please show me how in detail.
rear deck speaker cover on 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL320 Questions
- hollowing noise top front engine first one minite when started cold
- A/C not working. EC (economy) light is on and will not go off. A/C functioned and then suddenly went less cool and then ambiet to warm.
- My wiper is stuck in the up position. How to I get it down?
- I can't get the top to go down. The red light on the convertible switch keeps blinking. Any suggestions?
- check engine light will not stay off. Need smog certificate but cannot get until light stays out. code 660?