Now I'm reinstalling it having trouble with the cv joint with the 6 balls and cage how do you reassemble that?
Rear cv joint in drive shaft reassembly? I had it repaired at power train shop . on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($393 - 521) in Laurel, MT
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 151) in Athol, KS
- Brake Booster Replacement ($460 - 977) in Jessie, ND
- 75,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Auxier, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($256 - 503) in Gypsum, KS