how much to rplace both rear coil springs
rear coil springs on 2002 Ford Taurus
ANSWER by hemicuda,
February 24, 2009
The book shows 3.8 hours to change both rear springs and the parts run about $127 to $140 each, the cost of 2 springs and labor about $660 to $700, but you might want to change your struts and shocks while the mechanic has it apart.
1 answerAugust 26, 2014
1 answerJune 25, 2011
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
3 answersJune 20, 2011
1 answerJuly 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I cant get the keyless enter fob to program i cycle the key 8 times and the door
- noise from left front motor compartment when taking off when car is cold
- car does not warm good until i drive it or incress rpm
- WHAT CAUSES A CYLINDER 6 MISFIRE?
- My heaters on high & can't be turned off and the radio won't come on.