I bought a rear caliper seal kit from an autoparts store, for my 1987 Nissan 300zx 3.0l non-turbo. The caliper had some broken parts within the piston which look like o-ring bearings and a c-clip. The seal (rebuild) kit I purchased has rubber grommets and a wire e-clip. I can't figure out how it goes on. Any help with this will be appreciated.
rear caliper seal kit on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
Asked by for the 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- I was going at a high speed and my transmission shifted out of gear.
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?
- almost chokes untill reaches running temperature
- My car is missing on 2cylinders with no check engine light.
1990 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($713 - $1,252) in Pleasant Plains, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($455 - $608) in Clarks Mills, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Floydada, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($87 - $117) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Perris, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Davis Station, SC