I bought a rear caliper seal kit from an autoparts store, for my 1987 Nissan 300zx 3.0l non-turbo. The caliper had some broken parts within the piston which look like o-ring bearings and a c-clip. The seal (rebuild) kit I purchased has rubber grommets and a wire e-clip. I can't figure out how it goes on. Any help with this will be appreciated.
rear caliper seal kit on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- 1985 300ZX headlight won't go down till passenger door opens one won't shut off
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?