I bought a rear caliper seal kit from an autoparts store, for my 1987 Nissan 300zx 3.0l non-turbo. The caliper had some broken parts within the piston which look like o-ring bearings and a c-clip. The seal (rebuild) kit I purchased has rubber grommets and a wire e-clip. I can't figure out how it goes on. Any help with this will be appreciated.
rear caliper seal kit on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- Fire bomb out of left muffler !!! Help !!
- My car starts easily & runs for 20 to 30 seconds then idles poorly & stalls.
- I have no spark
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
1990 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasant Plains, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($272 - 382) in Clarks Mills, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Floydada, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Perris, CA
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Davis Station, SC