rear bumper over tire on 2009 Toyota Camry

I just made a U-turn and I ran over the curb. The tire seems fine, but the bumper over it has detached from the car. How would I get this fixed?

Asked by for the 2009 Toyota Camry
this is covered by your comprehensive insurance and they would have you go to a body shop for repairs