Parking brake releases when I put it in reverse. Additionally have done it manually to make sure they are released but when I go into reverse the rear wheel brake on the passenger side is still on and tire will not rotate but will only slide. What do I need?
Rear brakes won't disengage when I put it in Reverse on 2006 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Can the rear valve cover gasket be replace without lowering the engine
- Where is the fuel pump located& where's the fuse for it
- My car was driving fine yesterday I woke up this morning and it won't go into gear the shifter moves but the car won't drive in any gear any suggestions please
- My rear windows will not stay closed. I can roll them up, they simply roll back down. The front windows work fine. Is there a way to correct this problem?
- Need price on installation of Engine Mounts . 2010 dts w/145000 miles