Parking brake releases when I put it in reverse. Additionally have done it manually to make sure they are released but when I go into reverse the rear wheel brake on the passenger side is still on and tire will not rotate but will only slide. What do I need?
Rear brakes won't disengage when I put it in Reverse on 2006 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
- New power steering pump keeps whining bleed system driving car won't stop noise
- No heat on the passenger side
- My windshield wipers and washers do not work. All fuses and relays appear good.
- what makes the transmission slip and oil go on the driveway
2006 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bomoseen, VT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($919 - 1,186) in Howardsville, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($241 - 316) in Grand Coulee, WA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bridgeville, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($155 - 253) in Latta, SC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($98 - 122) in Romeoville, IL