Parking brake releases when I put it in reverse. Additionally have done it manually to make sure they are released but when I go into reverse the rear wheel brake on the passenger side is still on and tire will not rotate but will only slide. What do I need?
Rear brakes won't disengage when I put it in Reverse on 2006 Cadillac DTS
Asked by for the 2006 Cadillac DTS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DTS Questions
- What would it cost to repair ate it all leak in the lower crank case?
- Where is located the crankshaft sensor on a 07 dts cadillac 4.6
- My Temperature Gauge stopped working. The vehicle runs fine. What is needed?
- what type of material used for upper oil pan gasket
- Where is my fuel filter lalso I my DIC telling me that my fuel is low @ 3/4 full
2006 Cadillac DTS Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($557 - $673) in Bomoseen, VT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Howardsville, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Grand Coulee, WA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($602 - $748) in Bridgeville, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Latta, SC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Romeoville, IL