it started with the dr. side rearlocking up,it would do it once in a while.now all the time. 2 wks later the other wheel started doing the same thing.now if you just toutch the peddle,both rear wheels lock up.replaced master+brake fluid.what else could it be????
rear brakes lock up on 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerApril 20, 2012
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?