it started with the dr. side rearlocking up,it would do it once in a while.now all the time. 2 wks later the other wheel started doing the same thing.now if you just toutch the peddle,both rear wheels lock up.replaced master+brake fluid.what else could it be????
rear brakes lock up on 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerApril 20, 2012
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?