it started with the dr. side rearlocking up,it would do it once in a while.now all the time. 2 wks later the other wheel started doing the same thing.now if you just toutch the peddle,both rear wheels lock up.replaced master+brake fluid.what else could it be????
rear brakes lock up on 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerApril 20, 2012
1 answerAugust 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!