just change the rear brake pads and the brakes still dont feel right after i pump them up/ what am i doing wrong
rear brakes on 2006 Jaguar XJ8
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
June 02, 2010
still? this means there was a prior problem.. what was your original problem??
2 answersMarch 19, 2010
2 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 16, 2010
1 answerApril 15, 2011
2 answersJanuary 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Buzzer sounds when I stop.
- where or how can I get the wiring diagram for the front passenger seat
- I believe my car went into Limp Home mode. Been raining a lot. Will not start, what should i do.
- Why do the rear reading lights and lights under the front seats for the rear passengers on both sides do not turn on.
- 2006 jaguar van plasma will not start, will not go into N