just change the rear brake pads and the brakes still dont feel right after i pump them up/ what am i doing wrong
rear brakes on 2006 Jaguar XJ8
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
June 02, 2010
still? this means there was a prior problem.. what was your original problem??
2 answersMarch 19, 2010
2 answersSeptember 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 16, 2010
1 answerApril 15, 2011
2 answersJanuary 31, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?