are the rear brakes for this vehicle drums or rotors
rear brakes on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by backyard tech ,
August 09, 2009
Look at the rear wheels, you may have to remove the hub cap if it has one. You might be able to see if it is drum or rotor. You might even have to remove the wheel. There is no one answer. The manufacture has different packages for different trucks.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150016 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 1500179 reports
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
1 answerApril 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mica, WA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($178 - 352) in Spring Dale, WV
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emden, IL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hills, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 368) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($359 - 380) in Rio Blanco, PR