my left brake lights wont work even though the bulbs are new. the parking lights light up. and the emergency flasher doesnt come on either. only on the left rear side. why?
rear brake lights on 1993 Buick Regal
4 answersMay 04, 2009
2 answersMay 31, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1993 Buick Regal Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilmore, KS
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($292 - 576) in Essington, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($112 - 148) in Earlville, IA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($87 - 145) in Russell, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 907) in Tennyson, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($164 - 215) in Reeders, PA