i am replacing rear brakes on 09jetta. the problem im having is with getting the piston to reset. iam turning as directed with a special key for this purpose and applying pressure to caliper at same time but the piston will not twist back in. please advise thank you.
rear brake? on 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta12 reports
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Problems(13)
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Repair Estimates
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Q&A(49)
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Recalls(4)
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Shops
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2009 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Casnovia, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($339 - 462) in Pahokee, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($457 - 533) in Truxton, MO
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Goleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($154 - 190) in Douglasville, GA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Sandston, VA