i am replacing rear brakes on 09jetta. the problem im having is with getting the piston to reset. iam turning as directed with a special key for this purpose and applying pressure to caliper at same time but the piston will not twist back in. please advise thank you.
rear brake? on 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
by crgidley in Highland, CA on January 24, 2011
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta11 reports
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Check engine light for emissions
- Installation of clutch cable to pedal
- What will cause my automatic transmission not to shift while driving?
- Won't read park unable to start the car
- How much would it cost to remove the cylinder head to find out if I have a broken valve and or damaged valve? Also, costs to repair.