i am replacing rear brakes on 09jetta. the problem im having is with getting the piston to reset. iam turning as directed with a special key for this purpose and applying pressure to caliper at same time but the piston will not twist back in. please advise thank you.
rear brake? on 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta11 reports
1 answerJune 10, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
1 answerApril 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?