the rear blower quit working while the front and rear blowers were on high at the same time, the rear blower resistor was diagnosed as the problem and replaced, but that didn't solve the problem. any sugestions??
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
- message AC off for engine protection but the gauge shows cold and hoses feel ok
- Where is the temperature sending unit located!
- My temperture gauge stop working. Would this be the sensor.
- I use to hear a motor turn on in the rear end of my van and all of a sudden it
2006 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($358 - 456) in New Britain, CT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($600 - 817) in Waddell, AZ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($565 - 1,198) in Willow River, MN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Chappell, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($804 - 893) in Ohiowa, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($290 - 475) in Ocoee, TN