Rear wheel bearing I think is bad. It has.chewed up 2 different tires. Just wondering if that could.be the.cause? That rim was bent @ first, but after second tire chewed up. I now know there is something else going on. And that's the.only thing I.could come up with.
Rear bearing would it cause the to wear uneven and get chewed up? on 2002 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad
- No start. What could be the problem?