Rear wheel bearing I think is bad. It has.chewed up 2 different tires. Just wondering if that could.be the.cause? That rim was bent @ first, but after second tire chewed up. I now know there is something else going on. And that's the.only thing I.could come up with.
Rear bearing would it cause the to wear uneven and get chewed up? on 2002 Ford Escort
1 more answer
2 answersNovember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Acme, WA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lambert, MT
- 25,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mentmore, NM
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - 512) in Stark City, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($462 - 662) in Harmony, ME
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Valley Falls, KS