Rear wheel bearing I think is bad. It has.chewed up 2 different tires. Just wondering if that could.be the.cause? That rim was bent @ first, but after second tire chewed up. I now know there is something else going on. And that's the.only thing I.could come up with.
Rear bearing would it cause the to wear uneven and get chewed up? on 2002 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?