Rear wheel bearing I think is bad. It has.chewed up 2 different tires. Just wondering if that could.be the.cause? That rim was bent @ first, but after second tire chewed up. I now know there is something else going on. And that's the.only thing I.could come up with.
Rear bearing would it cause the to wear uneven and get chewed up? on 2002 Ford Escort
2 answersNovember 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing