I have a 06 sportage kia, I been having problems with rear axle for some reason, when I make a turn to either side the rear axle makes a poping sound. also when I go on revers, an turn. I removed the drive line so that I could tow it. Do the 4wd vechil. are suppost to be in some kind of allignment with the rear and the front for the gears to work together. Please help.
Rear axle pops on 2006 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2006 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sainte Genevieve, MO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,067 - 1,392) in Madison, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Graham, WA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($137 - 179) in Broadway, NJ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($404 - 489) in Blanchard, ID
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($400 - 430) in Spicer, MN