I have a 06 sportage kia, I been having problems with rear axle for some reason, when I make a turn to either side the rear axle makes a poping sound. also when I go on revers, an turn. I removed the drive line so that I could tow it. Do the 4wd vechil. are suppost to be in some kind of allignment with the rear and the front for the gears to work together. Please help.
Rear axle pops on 2006 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.