I have a 06 sportage kia, I been having problems with rear axle for some reason, when I make a turn to either side the rear axle makes a poping sound. also when I go on revers, an turn. I removed the drive line so that I could tow it. Do the 4wd vechil. are suppost to be in some kind of allignment with the rear and the front for the gears to work together. Please help.
Rear axle pops on 2006 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2006 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- how to lock car with engine idling
- How many fuel injectors are there in my Kia Sportage 2002, 4, cyl.
- Whining noise from transmission area between 30-70 mph, what could this be?
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
2006 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($298 - $386) in Sainte Genevieve, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Madison, NC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($57 - $79) in Graham, WA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in Broadway, NJ
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($666 - $1,135) in Blanchard, ID
- Horn Replacement ($145 - $202) in Spicer, MN