I was advised that I need Rear Axle Bearings replaced on my Yukon for sure. Can you give me a price range of what I am looking to pay for this type of service with labor.
Rear Axle Bearings on 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali57 reports
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2007 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates