I was advised that I need Rear Axle Bearings replaced on my Yukon for sure. Can you give me a price range of what I am looking to pay for this type of service with labor.
Rear Axle Bearings on 2007 GMC Yukon Denali
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali26 reports
1 answerAugust 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- There is a loud clanging underneath the car. What could that be?
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi