while drivng as a passenger i felt a wobble in the rear of the car ...took it to the dealer they said you have a broken rear axel..and on the left rear the cv joint was leaking grease..needs to be replace...My question is can a broken axel cause the cv joint to leak grease.. do to improper alignement?
rear axcel on 2008 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2008 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2008 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - $326) in Palmer, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($516 - $631) in Colbert, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($352 - $752) in Encino, NM
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Welch, WV
- Horn Replacement ($128 - $203) in Copake Falls, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($265 - $304) in Forest City, PA