The rear of my Rainier keeps deflating as though the air has completely escaped from the airbags. I've had one mechanic say it's a leak in only one airbag while another tells me if it were only one side, the entire back wouldn't go down. They've replaced my battery saying it wasn't strong enough to support my compressor. That seemed to work for about a week, but now every morning when I go out, it's completely down again. Any suggestions what this might be? One airbag, a hose, a sensor? Thank you!
Rear airbag leak on 2005 Buick Rainier
3 answersJanuary 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?