The rear of my Rainier keeps deflating as though the air has completely escaped from the airbags. I've had one mechanic say it's a leak in only one airbag while another tells me if it were only one side, the entire back wouldn't go down. They've replaced my battery saying it wasn't strong enough to support my compressor. That seemed to work for about a week, but now every morning when I go out, it's completely down again. Any suggestions what this might be? One airbag, a hose, a sensor? Thank you!
Rear airbag leak on 2005 Buick Rainier
3 answersJanuary 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($412 - 633) in Silver Springs, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Gates, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($427 - 542) in Gulliver, MI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 103) in Netarts, OR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Porter Ranch, CA