JUST PURCHASED 2 WKS AGO.HAVE NOTICED BACK END LOW.AND DOES THE INFLATABLE EQUIPMENT (N CARGO AREA) COME STANDARD OR OPTIONAL (MINE ISN'T THERE).COULD THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO W/ PROBLEM? HAVE CHANGED FUSE, THIS SEEMED TO HELP FOR WHILE, BUT IS LOW AGAIN.
REAR AIR SUSPENSION on 2006 Buick Rainier
by NEW BUICK in Doerun, GA on March 09, 2010
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
2 answersJanuary 09, 2015
Verified for the Buick Rainier305 reports
0 answersJuly 08, 2015
0 answersSeptember 16, 2015
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?
- Why does my steering get hard when I make a sharp turn and my vehicle jerk