Is it normal for the rear air bags to let all of the air when it sits over night? Every morning the rear end is almost on the ground then takes a few minutes to inflate itself when i start the engine.
Rear air bags on 2005 Buick Rainier
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
2 answersApril 27, 2014
Verified for the Buick Rainier308 reports
7 answersMarch 19, 2010
2 answersFebruary 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Shifter slides through all gears. How do we it?
- How much does it cost to convert the rear suspension to coil springs.
- My rear lift gate electronically opens only when it's in a good mood (no keyhole). All the other doors open fine. How much does it cost to fix. Or, can I do it myself?
- my rainier does not seem to be in awd. When it snowed i got stuck in my drive
- The only speaker working is the center one from the dash. nothing else is. why?